If your company uses NetSuite - and you are public or thinking about going public - then you probably already know that managing segregation of duties in NetSuite can be a daunting task.
We have partnered with Protiviti to bring you an educational webinar discussing how to establish and maintain a clean NetSuite application security environment. The session on August 20th at 11am PT is eligible for one hour of CPE Credit.
In this session, you will learn how to design and monitor NetSuite application security, including recommendations on how to:
- Manage Segregation of Duties (SoD) in preparation for an IPO and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Define an organization-specific SoD policy framework to design NetSuite security roles
- Establish provisioning and monitoring processes to maintain your security environment
- Leverage GRC solutions for automated monitoring of NetSuite security roles and users
- Facilitate discussions with your external auditors for reliance of management’s SoD controls
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
For questions regarding our CPE program or for information regarding our administrative policies such as complaint and cancellation, please contact email@example.com
Program Level: Intermediate
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-online