Navigating Change: Preparing for the UK Corporate Governance Reform through Strong Internal Controls and Risk Management
The UK Corporate Governance Reform has emerged as a pivotal milestone in shaping the future of corporate governance practices within the United Kingdom.
This ebook delves into the key elements of the reform, providing valuable insights into how organisations can proactively prepare for its implementation and achieve exemplary corporate governance.
In just a few pages, you'll learn:
- The implications for different types of organisations
- The power of of internal controls and risk management in strengthening governance
- 10 steps to strengthen internal controls and improve efficiency
- The crucial role of technology in UK Corporates Reform's internal controls
- How and when to prepare for reform and success
Separation Of Duties - Basics And Applications
Understand how Separation of Duties can help you maintain security and compliance for your business-critical applications.Learn more
Managing Identity and Access Controls Across Multiple Applications
Learn best practices companies should consider when dealing with the evolving business application security landscape.Learn more
Automating Your Control Environment: Get a Clear View of Access Risk Across Multiple Systems
This paper focuses on the importance of having the ability to view “the big picture” of interconnected risk and controls across all the company’s business systems and environments, and shares the advantages of automated controls.Learn more