Implement User Access Changes Quickly & Securely
In Fastpath Assure the Identity Manager module streamlines user access requests and approvals, without IT involvement.
User provisioning may be one of the most important aspects of your Dynamics AX security. Which is probably why it seems to take so long for even basic user edits to be approved. Many times, we find the approval process to consist of a tangled web of approvers giving manual sign-offs, before requests end up with IT and sit at the bottom of their support queue. With our Identity Manager module, you gain the ability to automate this process and increase its security.
Requests made in Identity Manager go through a customizable workflow of approvers based on the permissions requested and who is requesting them. The requests can be viewed, approved, or denied from the application or even from the approver’s outlook inbox. With the integration of the Fastpath Assure Segregation of Duties (SoD) module, each request includes a SoD analysis, so risks can be recognized by the requester and each approver prior to decision making. Once approved, the request is automatically applied, without the need for IT.
- Streamline User Provisioning
- Visibility into SoD risks during requests and approvals with Assure integration
- Helps achieve Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Multi-level management approval structures
- Schedule Start and Stop times for Emergency/temporary access
- Require approvals based on requesting user, requested role, requested application, or SoD risk level
- Comprehensive reporting on requests and approvals
- Active Directory user disables/deletes are automatically synchronized with AX