Fastpath, a leader in audit, security, and compliance software, announced today it was named for the second time in a row to the Constellation ShortList™, in the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) in Q1 2019.
Constellation’s ShortList criteria for naming companies to its prestigious cloud-based ERM and GRC list includes the following attributes:
- Ability to track key ERM/GRC data types (e.g., policies, risks, controls, procedures) in an integrated data model or document framework
- Features to carry out audits, risk assessments, and collect evidence
- Robust reporting and analytics with common ERM/GRC templates
- Effective training and education materials for users and admins
- Ability for most key ERM/GRC features to be configured (as opposed to customized)
- Support for Active Directory and HRM integration
- Workflow management capabilities for common ERM/GRC tasks
- Vendors with a sufficient customer base and revenue for stability
Constellation evaluates over 50 solutions categorized in this market, and the ShortList is determined by client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share, and internal research. The Fastpath Assure® suite of tools simplifies security and audit needs by streamlining segregation of duties analysis and user access reporting. Separated into modules to allow proper reporting, the suite includes templates to make security or audit reviews easy to understand, sharable, and with scheduling automation, built for repeatable success.
“Being recognized by a leading tech research and advisory firm like Constellation is a testament to our development and support team, as well as our customers and partners who rely on our software every day,” said Andy Snook, President and CEO, Fastpath. “Implementing a security access, segregation of duties monitoring, and compliance platform is a significant step in the right direction for companies concerned about security and compliance.”
"The Post-Digital era has arrived. In a world of winner-takes-all markets, digital leaders seek clarity on what exponential technologies will support their new business models. This Constellation ShortList filters the signal from the noise and highlights the key technologies our analysts recommend to our clients," said R “Ray” Wang, chairman and founder at Constellation Research.
Constellation Research advises leaders on leveraging disruptive technologies to achieve business model transformation. Products and services named to the Constellation ShortList meet the threshold criteria for this category as determined through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. The portfolio is frequently updated as market conditions change.