Join Fastpath and your Microsoft Dynamics® NAV peers, including Microsoft MVPs, subject matter experts, and Microsoft staff at this year’s NAVUG Summit event taking place October 13-16 at the Reno Convention Center located in Reno-Tahoe, Nevada.
Here’s what you need to know about NAVUG Summit 2015:
- Book your flights early – There aren’t a lot of flights each day – and the available flights are filling up fast
- Begin your networking before you go! Be sure to go to NAVUG.com – click on “My Communities” from the home page, find the NAVUG Summit 2015 Reno – and click on the words “NAVUG Summit 2015 Reno” to enter and join the conversation
- Plan your sessions – There are so many sessions to choose from. Before you arrive, check out the session catalog and pick the ones that look most valuable to you.
- Mark your calendar for FPUG - What's FPUG? That is our annual Fastpath User Group Day. This year it will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 13 - the day before NAVUG Summit begins. Learn more.
- Dust your bowling shoes off - We will be hosting at party at NAVUG Summit on Thursday, Oct 15. We'll be at the National Bowling Stadium where there will be 78 lanes of bowling, a DJ, dance floor, and beer!